Hi All -
Due to extenuating circumstances, I'll be unable to post the week's schedule in its entirety right now. I'll do so tomorrow, before 1000pm.
The call for 9/30, however, is going up right now...and it's a movement call (yay for dance and movement)!
345p-615p: All Called for Act I movement. Any actors not in a movement piece/scene will work in the Choir Room with Chrisse (usually Nico, Rivkah, and/or Hyacinth)
Thanks for the patience, team, and beaucoup gratitude for the rehearsal ethic while I was in Ashland...I heard great things!
j.
Your one-stop-shop for all your information needs for SouthWest StageWorks' fall production of 'A Gentleman's Guide To Love And Murder'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pick up notes - music, etc.
Good work! It was a treat to see you all again and I enjoyed watching the polish you've added to the show. That said, however..... DI...
-
Hey there, All - This week's rehearsal schedule will move forward as follows: M 9/23 - Nico, Hyacinth, Rivkah (Various Songs), + Ezr...
-
Remember: Today is an all-call for cast, crew, leads, and management onstage in the auditorium at 345pm! We'll go over schedules, issue...
-
Hi All - Due to extenuating circumstances, I'll be unable to post the week's schedule in its entirety right now. I'll do so t...
Indeed, Mr. Miller, we have the hardest working Ensemble in Showbiz!!!!
ReplyDelete