My pride in your achievement knows no bounds. You had a terrific show. Have a great run.
I paid full price and got every penny's worth. :0) I love you all madly.
Your one-stop-shop for all your information needs for SouthWest StageWorks' fall production of 'A Gentleman's Guide To Love And Murder'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pick up notes - music, etc.
Good work! It was a treat to see you all again and I enjoyed watching the polish you've added to the show. That said, however..... DI...
-
Hey there, All - This week's rehearsal schedule will move forward as follows: M 9/23 - Nico, Hyacinth, Rivkah (Various Songs), + Ezr...
-
Remember: Today is an all-call for cast, crew, leads, and management onstage in the auditorium at 345pm! We'll go over schedules, issue...
-
Hi All - Due to extenuating circumstances, I'll be unable to post the week's schedule in its entirety right now. I'll do so t...
No comments:
Post a Comment